Los Angeles, CA - Metropolitan Theatres announced plans to build their next generation of theatres in West Haven, Utah at The Destination at West Haven, located at 4000 South and Midland Drive. The development is part of a master-planned 225 acre mixed-use project including retail, commercial, and residential development with walking trails and open space.
Metropolitan's President, David Corwin, said, "We are excited to be participating in The Destination development and believe the center will become the most popular destination for residents of west Weber County."
The state-of-the-art complex will feature the most desired guest amenities, including:
• 12 luxurious auditoriums with 18-inch risers for optimal sightlines
• Digital projection with surround sound in all auditoriums, 3D for select releases
• 48 inches between rows for maximum legroom and ease of motion
• Plush extra-wide seating with padded retractable beverage holder armrests
• Self-serve optional concessions to reduce waiting in line
• Café offering coffee flavored beverages, health drinks, and scooped ice cream
• Guest service concierge for superior guest service
• Advance credit card sales by phone, or on-line here
• Reserved seating, allowing guests to select their own seat before auditorium entry
• Automated ticket kiosks for purchasing and advance ticket pick-up
A late Fall 2010 opening is targeted.
Metropolitan Theatres is a fourth generation family owned theatre circuit with twenty-one locations and 104 screens in California, Utah, Idaho, Colorado, and British Columbia. For additional company information, please visit the official site.