Kansas City, Mo. -- AMC Theatres® (AMC), a leading theatrical exhibition and entertainment company, announces that even more guests in New Jersey will soon be able to watch the latest movies while enjoying their favorite food and beverages when AMC Bridgewater Commons 7 in Bridgewater, N.J. opens on Nov. 22.
Just five days after the debut of AMC Dine-In Theatres at AMC Essex Green 9 in West Orange, N.J. on Nov. 17, AMC Bridgewater Commons 7 combines restaurant cuisine and cocktails with AMC's noted immersive movie theatre experience and hit movies.
"We are excited to present AMC Bridgewater Commons 7 as another one of our flagship AMC Dine-In Theatres," said Gerry Lopez, chief executive officer and president, AMC. "This concept showcases the options we provide our guests. It's one example of how AMC embraces consumer trends and takes a proprietary approach to food and beverage service at the concession stand and inside our auditoriums."
AMC Dine-In Theatres at AMC Bridgewater Commons 7 offers a meal-and-a-movie option and a bar and lounge:
Fork & Screen® - The theatre's seven auditoriums will offer:
• Casual, in-theatre dining
• Upgraded, comfortable reserved seating
• Table-top dining
• An extensive menu including Crab Rangoon Dip, Thai Coconut Chicken Tenders and Chocolate Loving Spoon Cake served via seat-side service
• Fork & Screen guests must be at least 18 years old unless accompanied by a parent or guardian
• (at least 21)
• A full-service bar and lounge area inside the theatre
• Named after a term coined by famed filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock
• Features a variety of beer, wine, cocktails and a selection of appetizers and desserts
• MacGuffins guests must be at least 18 years old; minors accompanied by a parent or guardian
• (at least 21) are welcome
AMC Dine-In Theatres at AMC Bridgewater Commons 7 pricing:
• $10 for an adult movie ticket in Fork & Screen auditoriums plus a:
o $10 experience charge on weekdays and before 4 p.m.
o $15 experience charge after 4 p.m. on weekends and holiday periods
• The $10/$15 experience charge is deducted from meal purchases in the auditorium
In addition to AMC Bridgewater Commons 7, AMC will open a third AMC Dine-In Theatre location in New Jersey at AMC Menlo Park 12 in Edison, N.J. on Dec. 15.
AMC is also converting a wing of its AMC Grapevine Mills 30 theatre in Grapevine, Texas to its AMC Dine-Theatres concept, which opens on Dec. 8.
AMC features four existing AMC Dine-In Theatre locations:
• AMC Essex Green 9 - West Orange, N.J.
• AMC Fork & Screen Buckhead - Atlanta
• AMC Studio 30 - Olathe, Kan.
• AMC Mainstreet 6 - Kansas City, Mo.
For more information about AMC Dine-In Theatres, please visit: www.amctheatres.com/dinein.