CINEMACON, LAS VEGAS & LOS ANGELES, CA - (March 21, 2014) - MasterImage 3D, Inc., a provider of pioneering 3D solutions for theaters, announced today the worldwide commercial availability of the MI-HORIZON3D, high-brightness, 3D digital cinema system. Recognized for providing bright 3D without sacrificing image quality, the MI-HORIZON3D is designed for theaters interested in providing a premium movie-going experience.
MI-HORIZON3D-See the Brightness:
• Brilliant Presentation: Three-beam optical system that recycles light at 28% light efficiency.
• Image Clarity: 3D liquid crystal modulator and precision polarized beam-splitter creates crisp, lifelike images at crosstalk less than 2%.
• Precise Alignment: Eliminates discrepancies between pass-through light and reflected light for 3D with greater uniformity than two-beam systems.
• Flexible Installations: Unboxed with three-beam LC filter unit equipped with a sliding actuator and adjustable stand to fit into any projection booth.
• No License Fee: Flexible, cost-effective purchasing options with no ongoing royalties or fees.
• Fully Automated. HFR-Ready.
• Two-Year Warranty.
For large-format auditoriums, the MI-HORIZON3D DUAL is our automated dual-polarizer solution, providing optimal 3D viewing for theaters with dual-projection installations. Optimizing the MI-HORIZON3D's three-beam technology, it offers unparalleled light efficiency, up to 58%.
The MI-HORIZON3D DUAL delivers the brightest, crystal-clear images for cineplexes looking to make 3D an indistinguishable entertainment event. Available for purchase worldwide.
NEW STYLISH 3D EYEWEAR
Announcing the MI-G2000 line of low-cost, passive 3D eyewear- designed to match the optics of all MasterImage 3D cinema systems. The new lightweight, stylish eyewear line is comfortable for all moviegoers, even when worn over prescription eyewear. Available in three styles to accommodate the varying needs of theaters.
MI-G2000 product line:
• MI-G2000B: Recyclable, lightweight, low-cost
• MI-G2000BX: Recyclable, durable, luxurious
• MI-G2000P: Easily customizable for tailored exhibition or studio promotions
MI-G2000 eyewear will be supplied for all MI-HORIZON3D CinemaCon screenings and available for trial at the MasterImage 3D tradeshow booth.
"Movie-goers around the world continue to embrace blockbuster 3D cinema and seek a premium quality exhibition experience," Younghoon Lee, Chairman and CEO of MasterImage 3D. "With the launch of our new MI-HORIZON3D and MI-G2000 eyewear, movies pop off the screen with crisp, bright 3D storytelling. Our exhibition customers are delighted by the product quality from a 3D leader they've grown to trust."
MASTERIMAGE 3D at CINEMACON 2014
• MI-HORIZON3D Demo: Livorno Room (Promenade Level)
• Tradeshow Booth Q&A: Augustus Ballroom (Booth 2706A)
• Product Presentation: Monday, 3.24 @8:00am.
International Day (Palace Ballrooms I and II)
• Industry-Screen: Tuesday, 3.25 @9:30am. Coliseum (Casino Level)
• Sponsored Lunch: Tuesday, 3.25 @11:30am. Augustus Ballrooms
MasterImage 3D appreciates the support of its partners: Doremi Labs, Monster Cable Products, Moving Image Technologies, NEC Display Solutions, and Severtson Screens for helping equip the CinemaCon 2014 3D screening.
# # #
About MasterImage3D, Inc
MasterImage 3D, Inc provides pioneering 3D solutions for theaters and mobile devices. With over 6,500 digital 3D cinema systems installed in over 70 countries, MasterImage3D is a fast-growing digital 3D cinema system supplier, offering audiences the brightest, sharpest 3D experience while providing exhibitors with a compelling ownership- based pricing model. The company invented, patented and mass-produced the cell-matrix parallax barrier, the leading 3D technology for auto-stereoscopic mobile display. It enabled one of the world's first glasses-free 3D phones and is in development for devices in 2014. Founded in 2004, the company is privately held and headquartered in Hollywood, with offices in the UK, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Brazil. (http://masterimage3d.com)