Monday Update: Some quick Tangled stats from Disney:
* Tangled passed Disney's own Beauty and the Beast and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs at the domestic box office to become the third highest-grossing release from Walt Disney Animation Studios (behind Aladdin and The Lion King).
* Tangled is the 25th most popular animated title ever released on a worldwide basis.
* Tangled is Disney's 34th title, live action or animated to cross the $200M international box-office threshold.
* Tangled is Disney's 20th animated film to gross more than $300M at the global box office.
* Tangled is Disney's 50th animated film.
* Tangled is Disney's 68th title to cross $100M at the domestic box office.
* Tangled had the #2 highest-grossing Thanksgiving weekend opening in industry history ($49.1M three-day, $69M five-day) behind Toy Story 2, (wide release 11/24/99 - $57.4M three-day, $80.1M five-day)
Sunday Update: Disney's Tangled was able to tack on $15.6 million abroad this weekend, which puts its international total at $212.5 million and its worldwide total at $393.5 million. Tangled is currently playing in 33 territories representing about 55% of the market. Expansions are coming up in U.K., South Africa, Scandinavia, Spain, Taiwan, Korea and Japan.
TRON: Legacy ended up in second with $14.6 million from 45 territories and around 75% of the international market. The sci-fi flick now boasts an international total of $167.2 million and global haul of $324.1 million.
Other key international grosses:
The Tourist: $13.9 million internationally for a $122 million international cume and $186 million worldwide
Gulliver's Travels: $11 million for an international cume just shy of $100 million and $136.6 million worldwide
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader: $9 million internationally for a global cume of $258.9 million.