MORRISTOWN, NJ, and LOS ANGELES, CA -- Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. (NASDAQ: CIDM), the global leader in digital cinema, today announced a successful deployment with Sun Theatres for the first Theatre Command Center "TCC" installation in Melbourne, Australia. This six screen complex also marks the first successful integration with Qube Cinema in a fully networked and automated DCI 2K digital projection environment.
"We converted to Digital in Mid 2009 but until now have still needed Mediaologists to operate and monitor our daily screenings. As an independent cinema, we want to provide the best experience for our loyal audience while seeking the efficiencies and operational benefits that Digital should deliver," said Michael Smith, owner, Sun Theatre. "Cinedigm, Qube and Venue Ticketing worked together collaboratively with our engineer and mediaologoist to ensure a smooth installation and commissioning. The system has run seamlessly over the last month and our staff love the ease of use and confidence in its reliability."
Cinedigm's state-of-the-art TCC software manages in-theatre digital cinema operations, including:
• Ingesting content automatically from any source: satellite, CRU, USB, network share
• Scheduling and transferring all content prior to showtime
• Automating mapping of content to POS titles
• Providing complete, hands-free management of DMS Theatre Command CenterTM creates your digital shows:
• Importing show schedules from any POS
• Automatically creating show playlists, including preshow advertising, trailers, features and alternative content
• Dynamically inserting automation cues from any device or manufacturer
• Creating and scheduling of trailer and advertising packages Theatre Command CenterTM monitors your workflow and digital systems:
• Providing flexible dashboard with real-time status of content, KDMs, shows and issues
• Providing robust messaging and alerts to dashboard,email, text and SNMP
• Monitoring system health, workflow and disk capacitie