Kansas City, Mo. -- AMC Theatres (AMC), a leading theatrical exhibition and entertainment company, announces that guests in New Jersey will soon have a third location to watch the latest movies while enjoying their favorite food and beverages when AMC Menlo Park 12 in Edison, N.J. opens on Dec. 15.
Just weeks after the debut of AMC Dine-In Theatres at AMC Essex Green 9 in West Orange, N.J. on Nov. 17 and AMC Bridgewater Commons 7 in Bridgewater, N.J. on Nov. 22, AMC Menlo Park 12 combines restaurant cuisine and cocktails with AMC's noted immersive movie theatre experience and hit movies.
"We are excited to open AMC Menlo Park 12, one of three AMC Dine-In Theatres in New Jersey," said Gerry Lopez, chief executive officer and president, AMC. "The positive feedback continues to roll in from guests at our first two locations in New Jersey and we expect the same from guests at AMC Menlo Park 12, where we will continue to demonstrate AMC's proprietary approach to food and beverage service."
AMC Dine-In Theatres at AMC Menlo Park 12 offers two meal-and-a-movie options inside 12 newly renovated auditoriums as well as a bar and lounge:
Cinema Suites® - Three auditoriums at AMC Menlo Park 12 will feature:
• Premium, upscale in-theatre dining
• Reserved seating in luxury recliners
• Up to nine feet of row spacing
• Extensive menu including Cinema Suites specialties such as Bleu Cheese Chips, Blackened Salmon and Lobster Ravioli served on unique swivel tables via seat-side service
• Cinema Suites guests must be at least 21 years old
Fork & Screen® - Nine auditoriums at AMC Menlo Park 12 will offer:
• Casual, in-theatre dining
• Upgraded, comfortable reserved seating
• An extensive menu including Crab Rangoon Dip, Thai Coconut Chicken Tenders and Chocolate Loving Spoon Cake served via seat-side service
• Fork & Screen guests must be at least 18 years old unless accompanied by a parent or guardian (at least 21)
• A full-service bar and lounge area inside the theatre
• Named after a term coined by famed filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock
• Features a variety of beer, wine, cocktails and a selection of appetizers and desserts
• MacGuffins guests must be at least 18 years old; minors accompanied by a parent or guardian (at least 21) are welcome
AMC Dine-In Theatres at AMC Menlo Park 12 pricing:
• $10 for an adult movie ticket plus a $15 experience charge for Cinema Suites
• $10 for an adult ticket plus a $10 experience charge for Fork & Screen
• The $15/$10 experience charge is deducted from meal purchases in the auditorium
Guests can experience AMC Dine-In Theatres at seven locations:
• AMC Menlo Park, N.J. - Edison, N.J.
• AMC Bridgewater Commons 7 - Bridgewater, N.J.
• AMC Essex Green 9 - West Orange, N.J.
• AMC Grapevine Mills 30 - Grapevine, Texas
• AMC Fork & Screen Buckhead - Atlanta
• AMC Studio 30 - Olathe, Kan.
• AMC Mainstreet 6 - Kansas City, Mo.
For more information about AMC Dine-In Theatres, please visit: www.amctheatres.com/dinein.