Kansas City, Mo. -- AMC Theatres® (AMC), a leading theatrical exhibition and entertainment company, announces that guests at AMC Essex Green 9 in West Orange, N.J. will soon be able to watch the latest movies while enjoying their favorite food and beverages. AMC Dine-In Theatres debuts at this theatre on Nov. 17 and combines restaurant cuisine and cocktails with AMC's noted immersive movie theatre experience and hit movies.
"We are excited to present AMC Essex Green 9 as one of our flagship AMC Dine-In Theatres," said Gerry Lopez, chief executive officer and president, AMC. "This concept showcases the options we provide our guests. It's one example of how AMC embraces consumer trends and takes a proprietary approach to food and beverage service at the concession stand and inside our auditoriums."
AMC Dine-In Theatres offers two meal-and-a-movie options and a bar and lounge:
Cinema Suites® - Four auditoriums will feature:
• Premium, upscale in-theatre dining
• Reserved seating in luxury recliners
• Up to nine feet of row spacing
• Extensive menu including Cinema Suites specialties such as Bleu Cheese Chips, Blackened Salmon and Lobster Ravioli served on unique swivel tables via seat-side service
• Cinema Suites guests must be at least 21 years old
Fork & Screen® - Five auditoriums will offer:
• Casual, in-theatre dining
• Upgraded, comfortable reserved seating
• Table-top dining
• An extensive menu including Crab Rangoon Dip, Thai Coconut Chicken Tenders and Chocolate Loving Spoon Cake served via seat-side service
• Fork & Screen guests must be at least 18 years old unless accompanied by a parent or guardian(at least 21)
• A full-service bar and lounge area inside AMC Essex Green 9
• Named after a term coined by famed filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock
• Features a variety of beer, wine, cocktails and a selection of appetizers and desserts
• MacGuffins guests must be at least 18 years old; minors accompanied by a parent or guardian (at least 21) are welcome
AMC Dine-In Theatres at AMC Essex Green 9 pricing:
• $10 for an adult movie ticket plus a $15 experience charge for Cinema Suites
• $10 for an adult ticket plus a $10 experience charge for Fork & Screen
• The $15/$10 experience charge is deducted from meal purchases in the auditorium
For complete pricing information and showtimes, please visit: www.amctheatres.com/dinein.
In addition to AMC Essex Green 9, AMC will open three more AMC Dine-In Theatres soon:
• AMC Bridgewater Commons 7 - Bridgewater, N.J. - Opens Nov. 22
• AMC Grapevine Mills 30 - Grapevine, Texas - Opens Dec. 8
• AMC Menlo Park 12 - Edison, N.J. - Opens Dec. 15
AMC features three existing AMC Dine-In Theatre locations:
• AMC Fork & Screen Buckhead - Atlanta
• AMC Studio 30 - Olathe, Kan.
• AMC Mainstreet 6 - Kansas City, Mo.
For more information about AMC Dine-In Theatres, please visit: www.amctheatres.com/dinein.