Source: LA Times
Two of 2011's biggest tentpoles will be shown in 3D.
Marvel has officially announced that Thor and Captain America: The First Avenger will be given an extra dimension. Thor will kick off the summer season on May 6, while Captain America is set to open on July 22.
Thor director Kenneth Branagh and Captain America director Joe Johnston will be on hand at Comic-Con International to discuss the decision in front of passionate fans.
MARGATE, Fla. -- JM Lexus, the No. 1 volume Lexus dealership in the world, launches "Night at the Movies," a social media campaign to build and enrich customer relationships. The promotion, beginning today, awards two Muvico movie tickets every day throughout the end of summer to JM Lexus fans on Facebook and Twitter.
To participate in the "Night at the Movies" promotion, you don't have to be a JM Lexus customer and no purchase is necessary. Simply visit JM Lexus' Facebook or Twitter page to register: Facebook or Twitter. Through the summer, JM Lexus will announce the movie ticket giveaways on both sites between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. EDT. One pair of tickets will be given away to the first participant who clicks "Get Tickets" at a randomly selected time every day. Promotion ending August 31, 2010.
The dealership has recently expanded its online presence to a variety of social media networks as part of its overall business strategy. In addition to promotions and offers, it provides useful information to its online communities, such as tips on vehicle maintenance. Known for its excellence in customer service, JM Lexus' social media team continues to research and implement innovative ways to serve its guests.
The promotion was built on the GOSO platform, a social media management system on the forefront of technologies for the automotive industry.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC), a leading motion picture exhibitor owning and operating the largest theatre circuit in the United States, announced construction details for the new Regal Cinemas Salmon Run Stadium 12in Watertown, NY. The new theatre will be capable of showing RealD 3D presentations with digital projection and stadium seating in every auditorium. The existing theatre, Regal Salmon Run Mall 8, will remain open through Thursday, July 29 before demolition begins. The new theatre is scheduled to open at the same location in the spring of next year.
"We are excited to begin construction on Regal Salmon Run Stadium 12. Our moviegoers will enjoy a state-of-the-art entertainment destination with digital projection and stadium seating," stated Dick Westerling, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Advertising for Regal Entertainment Group. "Salmon Run Mall is a very popular regional retail destination and a convenient location for moviegoers."
The new Regal Cinemas Salmon Run Stadium 12will encompass approximately 51,000 square feet with more than 2,100 seats in a total of 12 auditoriums. Visit www.REGmovies.com/grand-openings for updated information about the new theatre.
Regal Salmon Run Mall Stadium 12will feature these amenities:
* Digital projection in every auditorium to provide a crystal-clear picture.
* RealD 3D projection systems available for 3D enhanced presentations.
* Digital surround sound completes the true digital cinema experience.
* Stadium seating in every auditorium for an unobstructed view of the screen.
* High-back rocking recliner seats offer extra comfort to each guest.
* Retractable cup holders move out of the way to form seats for two.
* Fully stocked concession stands offer name brand, high quality selections including pizza.
* Computerized box office located indoors to protect patrons from the elements.
* Regal Express kiosks provide fully automated ticket purchasing.
* The industry-leading Regal Crown Club loyalty program rewards frequent moviegoers.
* Advance tickets are also available by phone or through www.REGmovies.com.