Weekend Forecast: ‘The Pyramid’
As is typical for the weekend after Thanksgiving, only one film enters the market as the final month of the year kicks off.
– Social media activity is far out-pacing that of The Quiet Ones on Flixster and Facebook, the latter boasting a notable 740,201 fans as of Tuesday.
– With no major horror releases out right now, die hard fans of the genre could turn out.
– Unfortunately, Twitter activity has paced behind that of Quiet Ones.
– The limited 550-theater release will no doubt hold back any potential for a high-ranking debut.
– Horror films have struggled to find footing during the holiday season in recent years.